Sunday, February 14, 2010

Lost Broccoli (from Thursday February 4 2010)

I wish I had backed up all of my old emails before my old computer crashed, actually both times my old computers crashed. I was unprepared, and forced into an upgrade twice in the past when the computer I was using died, taking all of my data with it. Little of value was really lost, I suppose, but there were a few items I would enjoy going over once again.

You see, tonight at work I was reminded of how a strange and inane concept could lead to an in-depth discussion. It may turn rather silly though. In the course of a normal conversation with a coworkerthe memory of an old email exchange with my brother came to me. Unfortunately I can remember none of the content other than that it became a rather philosophical dialogue about broccoli. Sounds inane, I am sure but I remember it as a rather well thought-out discussion. But many who know me, especially those with whom I have worked, would not be surprised, I have long had an odd way of looking at things.

I am sure some of you are thinking, "well yeah, that sounds like Sos" and others may not recognize this quality at all. All of you are probably thinking "Who the hell is Sos?" Perhaps I will get into that at a later date. But right off the top, no I am not suffering from some sort of split personality disorder or schizophrenia. I simply use it as an alias for the purpose of this blog. The significance is, well, it is what it is...

I know few people who really enjoy interchanges such as the broccoli topic. In fact most people would get bored with it, or just walk away, after the topic is first introduced. In fact, the only two I can think of are my brother and a certain Regal Dude I have known since high school. I believe one would have to be a fan of Monty Python to really get into this type of thing (think swallow carrying a coconut).

...and if there are a great number of typos appearing on here, or any other communications from me, please bear with me. I am a poor typist on a regular keyboard and I am using a notebook, making it much worse. So, for now...

...Take...luck...

ME

No comments:

Post a Comment