Sunday, August 8, 2010

New focus

I wrote a draft on this post two months ago. I remember thinking it would be a more positive message dealing with a new focus and striving to make some big changes. I never finished it and have forgotten most of what I had in mind to say. What I had written even failed to bring to mind what I had to say.

So I deleted it to start over. All I do remember is a rare, foolishly optimistic feeling. I had some ideas about making some critical changes. As it turns out, whatever they were are lost in the chasm of a fragmented memory.

Whatever it was, it seems to have been lost for good reason. With every step toward the positive comes another hurdle, each greater than the last. Be it vocational, personal or whatever, the barriers just keep on coming. It is getting to the point that a mere mystery that a year ago would have been cause for optimism is today a point of concern.

Hope springs infernal...
ME

No comments:

Post a Comment